Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. After a stressful day at work, diffuse Cypress to help calm the mind and ease emotions. Add Lime essential oil for an extra invigorating scent.
Did you know that Cypress essential oil is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists? Mix Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for an enjoyable massage. Cypress essential oil also contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. Add one to two drops to the toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Check out these other amazing ways to use Cypress:
- A salve can be an effective way to enjoy the aromatic benefits of essential oils. Try making your own Cypress salve with this DIY Soothing Salve recipe. The addition of Cypress oil to the other oils in this recipe creates an invigorating vapor that can be useful during winter months. This salve has the texture of petroleum jelly and can be customized to fit your needs.
- Needing the energy to get up and run? Don’t sweat it, just apply Cypress essential oil to your feet and legs prior to a long run. The vitalizing sensation of Cypress essential oil on your skin will give you the motivational boost you need to endure and enjoy your long run.
- Oily skin is a common problem for many people. If you are looking for a way to reduce the shiny glow of oily skin, add Cypress essential oil to your daily routine. To rid your skin of the oily look, add one to two drops of Cypress essential oil to help improve the appearance of oily skin. This addition to your daily toner can help you feel more confident in your external radiance.
- Fill the air with the fresh scents of essential oils in this Cypress diffuser blend. Add Lime and Cypress essential oils in the diffuser of your choice for an invigorating scent. The soft, woody aroma of Cypress essential oil will work to renew and uplift the senses while the scent of Lime will help purify the air. This diffuser combination is perfect for diffusing in times of transition or when feeling a lack of energy.
- Cypress essential oil is known for its skin benefits. Don’t miss out on Cypress oil’s amazing qualities. Topically apply Cypress essential oil for a cleansing and calming effect.
- Fill your home with the scent of fresh forest air by using this essential oil diffuser blend. Add two drops of Cypress, three drops White Fir, and one drop Cedarwood for a refreshing, woodsy aroma. These three tree-based oils will give you the feel of a fresh evergreen forest that will be perfect for any outdoor lover.
- Are you wanting a renewed and fresh look for your skin? Try using the topical benefits of Cypress essential oil by adding it to doTERRA’s unscented Spa Hand & Body Lotion. This homemade, Cypress-infused lotion can also be used for its aromatic benefits to produce a grounding and stimulating scent when applied.
- Give yourself a little piece of relaxation at the end of the day by using Cypress essential oil in a bath. For optimal results, add a half cup of Epsom salt and three drops of Cypress essential oil to a warm tub to help your body relax and revitalize after a stressful day.
- When you are feeling stagnant, inhale Cypress essential oil directly from the bottle. Inhaling Cypress has many benefits and can have a grounding and stimulating effect on the emotions. Because Cypress essential oil contains a variety monoterpenes, its aromatic compounds help to uplift and give you the added boost you may need.
Oils that Blend Well with Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress essential oil blends well with citrus oils like Lemon, Lime, and Wild Orange, as well as other oils such as Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Marjoram, Rosemary, and Sandalwood essential oils for diffusion.