An unknown fact about Cinnamon Bark essential oil is that it is extracted from the bark of a tropical tree. This essential oil has many beneficial components, it can maintain a healthy immune function, it is naturally cleansing, when diffused it can naturally repel insects, and is a perfect ingredient in any recipe to enhance flavor. dōTERRA’s Cinnamon Bark oil is frequently diffused in my home to bring a natural warmth to air in the cooler months.
Here are some amazing ways to use Cinnamon...
- Go to bed with a fresh feeling in your mouth by using this Cinnamon Bark essential oil mouth wash. This quick rinse is simple and can be easily adapted to your nightly routine. For this effective evening mouth wash, just add one drop of Cinnamon Bark to two ounces of water and gargle. Due to Cinnamon Bark oil’s natural cleansing properties, this rinse will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Don’t let cold, achy joints get the best of you. During the winter months, dilute Cinnamon Bark essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use during a massage to warm those sore and tender areas. Cinnamon Bark essential oil contains powerful properties that can help create a warming sensation while also emitting its sweet and spicy aroma.
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil contains a spicy and sweet flavor that is desirable in many food dishes. Because its properties are so similar to ground cinnamon, Cinnamon Bark essential oil makes a quick and easy replacement for this powdered spice. In your next recipe including ground cinnamon, switch out ground cinnamon for Cinnamon Bark essential oil for a delightfully spicy flavor.
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil can be taken internally to provide powerful benefits for the body. To obtain these internal benefits, put two drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil in an empty Veggie Capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.* Using Cinnamon Bark internally can also support healthy metabolic function.*
- Yams—they are either loved or hated. Turn a yam hater into a yam lover with this Sweet Potato Casserole. This essential oil recipe is sweet and creamy and provides an array of nutrients from its organic ingredients. Topped with pecans and spiced with Cinnamon Bark essential oil, this amazing dish will not be ignored at the dinner table.
- Every year, new studies are published on plants and their natural chemical components that help determine their beneficial properties. Due to technology and research advancements, researchers are able to find new information about plants and their benefits and uses. One of these new studies have shown that the organic chemicals found in Cinnamon Bark essential oil may promote healthy circulatory function.*
- Imagine waking up in the morning, your stomach hungry for a good breakfast. Your taste buds tell you they want something sweet, but you are also craving something healthy. You then go to your kitchen and remember you’ve made a tasty and healthy Cinnamon Apple Cake. As you take your first bite of this apple deliciousness, you couldn’t imagine a better choice for a sweet yet healthy breakfast. This could be your reality! Cinnamon Apple Cake is a delicious vegan cake infused with Cinnamon Bark essential oil. This essential oil recipe is filled with needed nutrients and will be sure to satisfy crowds or your quiet morning cravings.
- Instead of unhealthy potato chips, make something crispy and sweet with this Cinnamon Apple Chips essential oil recipe. This recipe contains three simple ingredients including apples, a tablespoon of a sweetener of your choice, and Cinnamon Bark essential oil. Bursting with flavor, these apple chips are tasty and guilt-free. Eat them during a movie, bring them to a party, or pack them in your children’s lunchbox for a healthy alternative to processed foods. It doesn’t take long for this recipe to make it to “favorite” status.
- Looking for a natural and effective cleaner? Your search ends here. Place two to three drops of Cinnamon Bark essential oil into a spray bottle with water and you have your very own quick and effective cleaning spray. The natural cleansing properties of Cinnamon Bark oil can be used on a variety of different surfaces, making this spray a great item to have on hand. Cinnamon Bark essential oil spray can also be used as a safe alternative to other surface sprays that may contain harmful and toxic chemicals.
- Harness the delicious flavors of pumpkin pie in a mini version that everyone will love. Mini Pumpkin Pies infused with Cinnamon Bark, Ginger, and Clove essential oils provide all the flavors of traditional pumpkin pie with an added kick of essential oil spice. Make this recipe a holiday go-to and serve as a dessert or as a finger food dish for holiday festivities.